- Stokvis reliability wins repeat work with social housing specialist
- How to engage your employees with energy saving
- Average UK businesses risking £2.8m of annual revenue through lack of energy resilience
- Rinnai - combined heating and water systems
- Are Energy Managers ready for an upsurge in on-site energy demand?
12 April 2018 – HAMPDEN PARK, GLASGOW
IN CONJUNCTION WITH: THE SCOTTISH PUBLIC SECTOR ENERGY CHAMPIONS AWARDS
SUPPORTED BY: SCOTTISH GOVERNMENT, CARBON TRUST, SUPPLIER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
- The best way to meet top quality public sector energy professionals from Government, Local Authorities, NHS, Education & Housing
- Associations in a relaxed and intimate environment
- Highly targeted & cost-effective – cheaper than many journals will charge for a full page of advertising
- Free lunch, coffee/tea
- Full delegate list, including no-shows
- Full page advertisement/advertorial in our event guide given to all visitors
- Your details on our website page for this event
- All stands are 3m wide x 2m deep. Floor space only – no shell scheme. If a larger stand is required please get in touch.
- Exhibitors to supply own stands.
- Table and chairs supplied.
- Electric supply limited – check for details
- Floorplan available here
- 3m x 2m Stand – Space only — £1,200
There are several sponsorship opportunities available including headline sponsorship of the event, delegate bags sponsorship etc.
For more information or if you would like to book a stand, please click here.
If you are involved in any capacity in energy management within your organisation, this is a must attend event.
Join us and you will find approximately thirty exhibitors offering advice on all aspects of energy management, from CHP to Lighting, from Boilers to HVAC, from Supply to Water Management and much more.
You will also be able to talk to the Scottish Government and the Carbon Trust about their latest initiatives.
There is also the opportunity to network with your peers and colleagues, a rare opportunity to build new partnerships and create new connections on a face-to-face level that can prove invaluable to your business.
There is no charge to attend.
To register to attend please complete below:
If you feel that this would be of interest to a colleague please do forward this page to them.