FEB/MARCH 2018 TBC – SHERATON GRAND HOTEL, EDINBURGH
SUPPORTED BY: SCOTTISH OFFICE, SCOTTISH CARBON TRUST, SUPPLIER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
- The best way to meet top quality public sector energy professionals from Government, Local Authorities, NHS, Education & Housing
- Associations in a relaxed and intimate environment
- Highly targeted & cost-effective – cheaper than many journals will charge for a full page of advertising
- Free lunch, coffee/tea
- Full delegate list, including no-shows
- Full page advertisement/advertorial in our event guide given to all visitors
- Your details on our webite page for this event
- All stands are 3m wide x 2m deep. Floor space only – no shell scheme. If larger stand required please check.
- Exhibitors to supply own stands.
- Table and chairs supplied.
- Electric supply limited – check for details
- 3m x 2m Stand – Space only — £1,200
There are several sponsorship opportunities available including headline sponsorship of the event, delegate bags sponsorship etc.
For more information or if you would like to book a stand, please click here.
If you are involved in any capacity in energy management within your organisation, this is a must attend event.
Join us and you will find approximately thirty exhibitors offering advice on all aspects of energy management, from CHP to Lighting, from Boilers to HVAC, from Supply to Water Management and much more.
You will also be able to talk to the Scottish Office and the Scottish Carbon Trust about their latest initiatives.
There is also the opportunity to network with your peers and colleagues, a rare opportunity to build new partnerships and create new connections on a face-to-face level that can prove invaluable to your business.
There is no charge to attend.
If you feel that this would be of interest to a colleague please do forward this page to them to them.