- Power quality specialist releases whitepaper urging reform
- Today’s energy managers invited to ‘have their say’ in order to develop pre-emptive solutions to tomorrow’s utility challenges
- Rethink water: reduce, recycle and recover resources
- Alternative water supply options; boreholes are back in vogue!
- Liverpool City Council and E.ON unite with new £1.5m energy saving scheme
To view the 2017 Entrants Information, click here!
To download the sponsorship packages, click here!
Thank you to everyone who entered the Public Sector Energy Champions Awards 2016 & a massive congratulations to all the winners.
To view the winners entries online, please click below.
Energy Champion – Government
Energy Champion – Local Authority – Community
Energy Champion – Local Authority – Internal
Energy Champion – Education – Schools
Energy Champion- NHS
Energy Champion – Energy Manager of the Year
To register for the 2017 Energy Champions Awards online, please fill out the form below: