- Rinnai hot water delivery systems for large sites and demands
- Middlesex Aerospace engineers substantial energy savings with Goodlight LED lighting
- Power quality specialist releases whitepaper urging reform
- Today’s energy managers invited to ‘have their say’ in order to develop pre-emptive solutions to tomorrow’s utility challenges
- Rethink water: reduce, recycle and recover resources
Birmingham B15 2TT
Universities & Healthcare Estates and Innovation
Universities & Healthcare Estates and Innovation is a unique conference and exhibition that addresses some of the key issues facing the University and Healthcare sectors. The conference addresses each issue from a University perspective, and then from a Healthcare perspective – allowing delegates to gain insight into both areas. We work in partnership with the futher education and healthcare sectors to develop a compelling agenda and a unique forum that brings together the Estate Directors of the NHS & Universities to encourage the sharing of best-practice.
The conference is supported by an exhibition featuring the leading providers to both sectors.
Who’s attending UHEI Birmingham 2017:
Universities & Healthcare Estates and Innovation 2017 will be of interest to, and attract the following delegates: