- Power quality specialist releases whitepaper urging reform
- Today’s energy managers invited to ‘have their say’ in order to develop pre-emptive solutions to tomorrow’s utility challenges
- Rethink water: reduce, recycle and recover resources
- Alternative water supply options; boreholes are back in vogue!
- Liverpool City Council and E.ON unite with new £1.5m energy saving scheme
EMEX 2017 – The place for your marketing budget in 2017
EMEX, The Energy Management Exhibition, co-managed by the Energy Managers Association, is the UK’s FASTEST GROWING energy event.
Attendees include Energy Managers, Facility Managers and all those involved in energy and energy bill reduction and procurement.
Please use the following links to download our floor-plan and booking form and return by email. Space will be held on a first come first served basis with priority given to existing exhibitors – please indicate your first, second and third choice locations. Deposits will not be invoiced until January 2017.
Please find space for us in your budget, or contact us for more information.
We look forward to welcoming you and especially thank you for your support.
With kind regards
Managing Director, EMEX