- Stokvis reliability wins repeat work with social housing specialist
- How to engage your employees with energy saving
- Average UK businesses risking £2.8m of annual revenue through lack of energy resilience
- Rinnai - combined heating and water systems
- Are Energy Managers ready for an upsurge in on-site energy demand?
UK businesses without an energy resilience strategy are risking 17 per cent of their revenue, equating to £2.8m each year in damages and lost opportunities. This is a key finding from Centrica Business Solutions’ research into the current state of energy resilience. The Resilience Report, which details the findings, is a result of a survey of more than 300 organisations across the UK and Ireland. Responding to the survey, senior energy decision-makers who had not…Read More