- Power quality specialist releases whitepaper urging reform
- Today’s energy managers invited to ‘have their say’ in order to develop pre-emptive solutions to tomorrow’s utility challenges
- Rethink water: reduce, recycle and recover resources
- Alternative water supply options; boreholes are back in vogue!
- Liverpool City Council and E.ON unite with new £1.5m energy saving scheme
Power quality specialist REO UK is urging businesses to reconsider their relationship with renewable energy. The company has released a whitepaper exploring the state of the renewable energy sector and argues that the time is ripe for organisations to think about how they can overcome problems such as the changes to feed-in tariffs, power quality problems, planning permission and the threat from cheap imports of renewable technology. The paper looks at the growth of the…Read More