- Power quality specialist releases whitepaper urging reform
- Today’s energy managers invited to ‘have their say’ in order to develop pre-emptive solutions to tomorrow’s utility challenges
- Rethink water: reduce, recycle and recover resources
- Alternative water supply options; boreholes are back in vogue!
- Liverpool City Council and E.ON unite with new £1.5m energy saving scheme
Developing an anaerobic digestion (AD) plant doesn’t come cheap. Costs range from £100,000 up to as much as £24m. When calculating their costings and potential ROI, developers often plan for a plant lifespan of 20 years, so it’s essential that plants are well maintained to avoid unexpected expense. This is particularly important as there are a number of things which can adversely affect a plant’s longevity, such as large deposits of grit, the absence of…Read More