- Stokvis reliability wins repeat work with social housing specialist
- How to engage your employees with energy saving
- Average UK businesses risking £2.8m of annual revenue through lack of energy resilience
- Rinnai - combined heating and water systems
- Are Energy Managers ready for an upsurge in on-site energy demand?
Developing an anaerobic digestion (AD) plant doesn’t come cheap. Costs range from £100,000 up to as much as £24m. When calculating their costings and potential ROI, developers often plan for a plant lifespan of 20 years, so it’s essential that plants are well maintained to avoid unexpected expense. This is particularly important as there are a number of things which can adversely affect a plant’s longevity, such as large deposits of grit, the absence of…Read More