- Stokvis reliability wins repeat work with social housing specialist
- How to engage your employees with energy saving
- Average UK businesses risking £2.8m of annual revenue through lack of energy resilience
- Rinnai - combined heating and water systems
- Are Energy Managers ready for an upsurge in on-site energy demand?
Rinnai is now offering a complete package in a combined heating and hot water system for all commercial and domestic applications. Rinnai is offering three sizes of boiler –50kW, 75kW and 100kW –to its range of HE continuous flow gas water heaters, thus giving a one-stop shop to installers. The package, for all a site’s heating and hot water needs – are delivered direct to site or wherever needed. Rinnai can also offer compete flexibility when it comes to designing combined systems. Lots of installations utilise Rinnai’s proven, energy efficient continuous flow water heaters...
Making it easy for lighting vendors to benefit from connected
Effective ventilation can be key to an individual’s health and
Barrie Cressey, business development director – smart
Hybrid heating systems that use smart controls could save up to £1.7 billion annually says PassivSystems
Call made for a well-defined policy framework for deploying
Johann Van Dyke, House Manager, Smart Energy
The recent commitment from the UK Government to phase out