- Power quality specialist releases whitepaper urging reform
- Today’s energy managers invited to ‘have their say’ in order to develop pre-emptive solutions to tomorrow’s utility challenges
- Rethink water: reduce, recycle and recover resources
- Alternative water supply options; boreholes are back in vogue!
- Liverpool City Council and E.ON unite with new £1.5m energy saving scheme
The all-new Prefectirus CU3 unit has obvious benefits relating to energy efficiency. By using only the energy needed to keep student rooms at comfortable temperatures, energy is saved through a number of features including programmable on/off times, maximum temperature settings, absence and presence detectors and open window monitoring, all managed from the central controller linked to each room node via the existing electrical within the building. But the new Prefectirus CU3 also features maintenance sensors that warn of malfunction and faults via email alerts. Blown light bulbs,...
Rinnai, designer and manufacturer of the A-rated Infinity range of
Rinnai has launched new products into the commercial gas-fired boiler
Increasing the awareness of energy consumption at all
Ever-increasing pressure on the budgets of schools around
We’re 55 million years too late for hydraulic fracturing
By James Murphy, Extreme Low Energy Fossil fuels have