- New funding for District Energy – a golden opportunity
- NEW BILLING TECHNOLOGIES ARE MUST-HAVES WITH HEAT NETWORKS
- PrefectIrus – Alerts you to maintenance issues via email.
- RINNAI INFINITY 1600E OFFERS lowest loW-nox guaranteed
- Over £38 million of Salix funding used to install CHP across the UK public sector
The all-new Prefectirus CU3 unit has obvious benefits relating to energy efficiency. By using only the energy needed to keep student rooms at comfortable temperatures, energy is saved through a number of features including programmable on/off times, maximum temperature settings, absence and presence detectors and open window monitoring, all managed from the central controller linked to each room node via the existing electrical within the building. But the new Prefectirus CU3 also features maintenance sensors that warn of malfunction and faults via email alerts. Blown light bulbs,...
Rinnai, designer and manufacturer of the A-rated Infinity range of
Rinnai has launched new products into the commercial gas-fired boiler
Ever-increasing pressure on the budgets of schools around
Written by Louise Quarrell, Director at Carbon Smart The
We’re 55 million years too late for hydraulic fracturing
By James Murphy, Extreme Low Energy Fossil fuels have